NCERT Books Free Download for UPSC civil service exam. Download New NCERT books without watermark. Books for all subjects are available for download just with a single click. The English medium books are only listed below. I hope we have all books in this post and this will be a hub for download. Books were uploaded in Google drive so it is just a click away to simply copy them your Google drive account.
This post contains all new NCERT Books free download for UPSC/CBSE School Students. Books are available for Std 6 to Std 12 students. These new NCERT books are of high quality. They are in PDF format which is accessible on all devices with a basic pdf reader. You can also Download Old NCERT books from our previous post. NCERT books in EPUB format is also available. EPUB format can be used in Mac computers, Amazon kindle, iPhones, and iPads..
NCERT Books Free Download
- English (Honey Suckle)
- English Supplementary Reader (A Pact with the Sun)
- History (Our Past 1)
- Geography (Our Habitat)
- Social Science (Social and Political Life 1)
- English (Honey Comb)
- English Supplementary Reader (An Allien Hand)
- History (Our Past 2)
- Geography (Our Environment)
- Social Science (Social and Political Life 2)
- English (Honey Dew)
- English Supplementary (It so Happened)
- History (Our Past 3) Part 1
- History (Our Past 3) Part 2
- Geography (Resources and Development)
- Social Science (Social and Political Life 3)
- English (Beehive)
- English Supplementary Reader (Moments)
- History (India and Contemporary World)
- Geography (Contemporary India 1)
- Political Science (Democratic Politics 1)
- English (First Flight)
- English Supplementary Reader (Footprints without Feet)
- History (India and the Contemporary World 2)
- Geography (Contemporary India 2)
- Political Science (Democratic Politics 2)
- Economics (Understanding Economic Development)
- Accountancy (Financial Accounting 1)
- Accountancy (Financial Accounting 2)
- Biology (Human Ecology & Family Sciences)
- Business Studies
- Chemistry Part 1
- Chemistry Part 2
- Economics (Indian Economic Development)
- Economics (Statistics For Economics)
- English (Horn Bill)
- English Elective (Woven Words)
- English Supplementary Reader (Snapshots)
- Geography (Fundamentals of Physical Geography)
- Geography (India Physical Environment)
- Geography (Practical Work in Geography 1)
- History (Themes in World History)
- Physics Part 1
- Physics Part 2
- Political Science (Indian Constitution at Work)
- Political Science (Political Theory)
- Sociology (Introducing Sociology)
- Sociology (Understanding Society)
- Accountancy (Company Accounts)
- Accountancy (Computerised Accounting System)
- Accountancy (Not for Profit Organisation)
- Business Studies Part 1
- Business Studies Part 2
- Chemistry Part 1
- Chemistry Part 2
- Economics (Introductory Macro Economics)
- Economics (Introductory Micro Economics)
- English (Flamingo)
- English Elective (Kaleidoscope)
- English Supplementary Reader (Vistas)
- Geography (Fundamentals of Human Geography)
- Geography (India People and Economy)
- Geography (Practical Work in Geography 2)
- History (Themes in Indian History 1)
- History (Themes in Indian History 2)
- History (Themes in Indian History 3)
- Mathematics Part 1
- Mathematics Part 2
- Physics Part 1
- Physics Part 2
- Political Science (Contemporary World Politics)
- Political Science (Politics in India Since Independence)
- Sociology (Indian Society)
- Sociology (Social change and Development in India)
Speciality of these Books:
Some may ask that why am I uploading NCERT books when it is available in many of the websites. Here I have to mention specifically that Books uploaded on our website is unique. We have spent more time rather than any other website except epathshala.nic.in. Recently NCERT official website has changed their appearance and now we can easily download books only using our mobile app. Those who uses computer or laptop have to download chapter by chapter which may take nearly 5 hours to download all the books from epathshala website.
I have downloaded these books from the epathshala website so that to have no watermark in the NCERT books. You can print these textbooks and can view in any devices since it was directly downloaded from epathshala without watermark and it can be responsive to all devices. You can mark texts, copy it, search in google while reading. That’s the reason I have spent nearly 3 hours to download original books. Currently, only Std 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 are of these kinds. We are updating for all classes and all subjects one per week.
If you were informed to download NCERT books but not sure which books to download? Then you should be reading our Book list to be downloaded for UPSC Civil Service Exam.
Suggested PDF reader:
I guess everyone will be using Adobe reader since it is a popular pdf reader. But if you need more user-friendly PDF reader which is fast and reliable you should try Nitro pdf reader. I’m sure you guys will love it. It is free to use and have a lot of features to have an effective reading. Works even in Free Laptops provided by Tamilnadu Government.
Difference Between PDF and EPUB:
Both of these formats are good to read. I would suggest EPUB format NCERT Books Free Download if you have unlimited internet plan and a very good computer/Laptop or Mobile phones which would display the texts in an attractive format. Even if you use Amazon kindle I would suggest you EPUB format NCERT Books Free Download for UPSC. But if you have limited internet pack or limited space in your hard drive you should go with PDF format NCERT Books Free Download for UPSC. PDF have good quality and in a compressed manner where EPUB has the best quality with bulk space requirement..
All these books mentioned above in NCERT Books Free Download for UPSC are in English language only. I have uploaded books only from Standard 6 to Standard 12 because it is enough to read those books alone for UPSC. This new version NCERT Books Free Download for UPSC are based on 2016 updates. Click here to download Old NCERT books. If you want any other version are want all books in a single click or want to categorize books based on subjects let me know. You can also read Book list for UPSC Prelims. If any of the links is not working well or is in a broken manner please comment below so let us know.
Thanx buddy for your help
thank u so much bro for ur hard work.
Sir please guide me to prepare manidhaneyam IAS academy entrance exams… I really don’t know how to prepare for that exams… So please reply me…. thank you…
CLASS 8TH HISTORY PART 1 NOT UPLOADED FULLY.
1T 5 CHAPTERS ARE MISSING.KINDLY PROVIDE WITH THE SAME.
sir i’m manickavinayagam from trichy .i would like to become an IAS officer. i have heard that Tamilnadu government conducting free coaching by AICSCC ..so when the notification will be released, pls reply me sir…
Thanks a lot for helping everyone on this.
I appreciate you for your contribution on this.
Do you have the link to download the Class 3 NCERT books without Watermark?
Kindly send me or post here,
Thanks for your compliment. Will be uploaded soon.
I am dhivya .which is the best book to study for upsc ,old ncert or new ncert books. Please replay after you received this.
go for new ncert
You have provided very much info in one page can i know the references for my portal ?
Thanks a lot sir really appreciate your work from heart
Even though the pdfs dont have watermark the image quality is very bad in maps and photographs of the textbooks i am finding it very difficult to understand without proper map and photos please rectify and reupload please(water marked versions of ncert books have excellent image quality)
Can you please upload all the English ncert textbooks that have ever been released? Like from 90s to 2000s
Upsc preparation can be done by the new tamil nadu state board book. I thing that they are equal to NCERT Books
Thanks for your information. Yet to read those new books. but for UPSC, old TN History books are very good.
a tons of thanku sir,, i was downloading ncerts from epathshala but on every page there was a huge black watermark which was very irritating and odd… somewhere i got this website and now i m very happy to have ncerts in their original form. thank you.
You Are Great Bro
which is the site to i down load accounts book – F.Y. B.COM
Be more specific please
thank you for this information
Hi sir, I am preparing for upsc prelims now.. need a suggestion from u sir.. which books I need to learn..means whether old ncert or new ncert else both ?? Some saying to prepare for old and some for new ncert’s and TN history books ?? Can u give me the clarity ?