AICSCC 2020 batch admission dates have been announced on Nov 05, 2019. After consecutive postponement, AICSCC has finalised with the dates.
Download Official PDF Document
|Provisionally Selected candidates||Nov 29, 2019 (Friday)||SC, SC(A) and ST|
|Nov 30, 2019 (Saturday)||BC, BC(M), DA, MBC, OC,|
|Waiting list candidates||Dec 06, 2019 (Friday)||All Categories|
|Provisionally Selected Candidtaes||Dec 02, 2019||All Categories|
|Waiting List Candidates||Dec 06, 2019||All Categories|
- Admission Time: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- If canditate fails to reach AICSCC principal office on time(within 11:30 AM) then the seat may be given to a waiting list candidate.
- Classes start from December 02, 2019 and so provisionally selected candidates can bring their belongings to occupy room on the admission day itself.
- If there are unoccupied seats, waiting list candidates will be given the opportunity on December 06. You would receive e-mail on December 04, 2019 depending on the vacancies.
My Note for Waiting list candidates:
- Waiting list candidates also have opportunities to join in the institute as usually some of the provisionally selected candidates fail to appear on admission dates.
- You can see details on the number of seats vacant for waiting list for 2019 batch. nearly 27 seats were vacant last year for full time and 31 for part time.
My Note for AICSCC:
It is unfair and illogical to call part time candidates for admission on working days especially in morning working hours. I guess many can’t turn up to attend the admission procedure and so many seats will be vacant. AICSCC office has to be liberal and accept admissions up to evening hours which I expect from our compassionate principal Ravichandran sir.
Hi bro I did not write entrance exam.. But can I join directly in aicscc
yes, you can access classes, the library for free with permission from the principal but can’t get free food or free hostel.
In the invitation they have said to bring parents or guardian during admission. Is it necessary for part time students too?
no need. That is not mandatory.