Advantages of studying in Arivalaya Study Hall:
- Can follow certain timings every day and be focused until you accomplish the set target.
- Will help students to complete their assignments in a day to day basis.
- Very helpful for competitive students to clear their doubts, if any by discussing with co-students.
- Caretaking management – both male and female administrators are available throughout the day.
- You will tend to restrict most distractions and study for longer hours as you will find the fellow students doing their work seriously.
- Will motivate students to concentrate and focus on their academics for a longer duration during their study time at our study hall.
- These opportunities help the students to improve their grades.
- Students will get
Why students should come to the study hall:
At times it is difficult for someone to concentrate and study as other family members would tend to be disturbed. Other major distractions for students come in the way of televisions, music systems played by their family members according to the need of each individual but here at Arivalaya Study Hall the ambiance is perfect as all the students are focused and come here with determination.
Once you come inside the study hall, you tend to concentrate more as you can see all the students studying with pin drop silence.
Also during summer with the scorching heat makes it highly difficult for the student to concentrate and study, to overcome this we have installed A/Cs. and high speed wall fans to bring down the heat and keep the students much more comfortable and study at ease.
We do monitor and help students who have difficulty in adjustment with the hall room temperature because of over chillness or some other personal difficulty to study for that particular day.
The students who prepare for competitive exams having a place where they can bring their own books and notes to prepare in this conducive atmosphere of the library.
Reading is a pleasure and with such surroundings so serene, serious and concentration is a boon to the serious aspirants.
Our Study Hall has got the cubicle facility in seating arrangement
You can also cultivate the habit of studying in stretches like 5 hours take a break and again continue to study, since you will be surrounded by competitive aspirants.
At home, you will tend to sleep at least for 1 to 1 and ½ hours but when you are in study hall due to the uncomfortable posture it will remain a nap.
Major problems faced by students who study by staying in a hostel:
Students who stay in a hostel cannot concentrate and study for long hours if they are staying in a hostel by sharing their rooms. One person will be interested in listening to music, one more person wants to switch off the lights and go to bed soon and noise factor from other co-mates but whereas if they are studying in a study hall nearby to their hostel. Students can come out of all the above mentioned problems and mental strain.
Factors to be considered for selecting a good study hall.
- Study Hall should be nearby to their hostel or pg to avoid unnecessary delay in traveling.
- Students can have a tie-up with a good food supplier who is already supplying to that particular study hall preferably homemade food, so that you can avoid unnecessary strain by going to hostel or hotel for having lunch and dinner.
- Try to join in a study hall which is very near to your training center or academy to avoid unnecessary delay or waster your energy by traveling.
- Check out the ambiance and other students who study in the study hall and make sure that you don’t get distracted by any other means.
- Also, ask for if the study hall has got power backup facility for long hours.
- Check you have access to good hygiene drinking water and well-maintained restroom.
- Check for if the library has got a good WiFi facility to read online.
- Check if the study hall has got a neat place to sit and have your food.
- Finally, make sure the study hall is maintained in all the above mentioned factors.
- Last but not the least check for good proximity to bus-stop & metro stations for you to reach the study hall without much hindrance.