It is difficult for me to reply 100s of mails which repeatedly has same questions. So I’m posting this Manidhaneyam entrance 2017-18 suggestions.
Apart from aspirants who have scored more than 80% in their academics. Many of you may be in dilemma whether you will get selected for Manidhaneyam classes or not. If not should I have to join in any other institute by paying. If that is the case then why not join in paid institutes now. Many of the aspirants are feeling depressed as they have not prepared anything for this entrance exam.
- Be confident that you are competing with aspirants who are all equivalent with you.
- Yet you have 10 days to prepare for Manidhaneyam entrance 2017-18.
- No one knows what will be asked in the Manidhaneyam entrance 2017-18 and what are all the portions what materials should we have to study.
- But we can expect that current affairs will have more weightage and there may be 100 questions and each questions would carry 2 marks. There won’t be any negative marks for wrong answers.
- Manidhaneyam provides coaching for more than 2000 aspirants every year so the chances of getting selected is very high.
- Old batch students, paid IAS academy aspirants won’t apply for this entrance exam and so they will be out of competition.
- Do not worry that you haven’t prepared well for this entrance exam. This entrance exam was announced suddenly and so no one would have time to prepare for this unexpected entrance exam.
- Read with confident. Remember 90% of aspirants who appear for this entrance exam will be in your level only. Little work may result you better.
- What work is needed? There are two parts in civil service preparation. Conventional content and dynamic content. History, Geography, Polity, economics falls under conventional or Static part where as current affairs are the dynamic part. I would recommend to read dynamic part for two reasons. 1) UPSC asks more questions from dynamic part. 2) Covering conventional part in 10 days is impossible.
- Read Some of the important schemes and policies of Government of India. Also read Current Affairs materials of Vision IAS academy for Dec, Jan and Feb months.
- Is it is enough to read just both of these? No, It cannot be sufficient enough but in last 10 days reading this will have high cost benefit ratio.
- All the best guys. Manidhaneyam, as its name suggests, will never ignore any serious aspirants.
P.S: Created this post using mobile and so can’t edit it easily. sorry for typos and mistakes.