RBI Officer Grade B 2013:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the bank for bankers and it is our central bank which manages the currency flow of our country. To work as an officer in RBI is really a prestige and honor. it is also a serve to nation as economy is the first and foremost for any country. Reserve Bank of India announces the examination for the recruitment of Grade ‘B’ officers. There will be announcement for this exam every year and the vacancies will be changing for year to year. Since this is the competitive exam conducted by RBI under the government of India (Central Government). There is reservation for this Exam. This is direct Recruitment. This post contains brief explanation about the recruitment and you have to read the official notification compulsorily before applying for the exam. The official notification is available below this post. There is free training for this entrance examination for SC/ST students and please make use of it by filling a separate form for that. Apply for this exam as soon as possible and don’t make it delay else on last dates there will be lot of traffic from all over India and so the server may get down or else the banking transaction may get failed. RBI have outsourced this exam application department to sify and so I guess there won’t be any such mis happenings. All the registered candidates will get intimation through messages on mobile or through emails.
Number of Vacancies:
All vacancies mentioned here are only for one post and that is officers in Grade ‘B’. Unreserved quota that is General Category has 49 posts and Scheduled castes (SC) has 15 posts and Scheduled tribes has 7 posts and other backward classes (OBC) has 27 posts. So in total there are 98 posts. The vacancies in total include the Physically challenged and Visually challenged candidates. So if a physically challenged belongs to other backward classes then he comes under that category.
The candidate should posses any of the following educational qualifications
- Bachelors Degree with Ist Class, minimum of 60% marks; If it is grading system then it should be an equivalent grade.
- Master’s Degree with IInd Class, minimum of 55% marks; If it is grading system then it should be an equivalent grade.
- Doctorate Degree with minimum of 50% marks; in case of grading system then the candidate should have an equivalent grade.
Scheme of Selection:
There are two stages of examination i) Written Examination and ii) Interview. The Written Examination will be held in two phases [Phase-I Objective Type (ON-LINE Examination) and Phase-II Descriptive type (Written Examination )]. Objective Examination consists of three subtopics. English, Economics and social issues, finance and management Descriptive type exam will contains the same topic but it requires us to answer for essay type of questions.
How to Apply:
Mode of Payment
How to Prepare:
- Online Registration Opening Date – 12 June 2015
- Online Registration Closing Date – 11 July 2015
- Payment of Fees can be done online from- 12 June 2015
- Payment of Fees online last date – 11 July 2015
- If you are paying fees offline you can pay from 14 June 2015
- On offline payment the last date for paying fees is 15 July 2015