UPSC Civil Service Notification 2015:
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) notification has been published. This year there are 1129 vacancies. The recent changes in Prelims i.e CSAT (paper 2) changed into qualifying paper made some delay in publishing UPSC notification for Civil Services Examination 2015. There is no other changes except the CSAT Paper made into qualifying paper. So scoring 33% marks in CSAT is enough and marks obtained in Paper 1 will be counted for selection in mains. Read this Brief and Simple form of notification for quick glance and it is recommended to read the full Official Notification linked in the bottom of this post before applying .
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age||Attempts|
|SC/ST||21||37||Unlimited (Till 37)|
|Physically Disabled||21||42||9 (For SC PH – Unlimited)|
Note: If you have applied for Civil Services Exam but haven’t attended preliminary the exam then it won’t be calculated as an attempt.
- Any Degree
- Final Year students can apply if they can submit their proof by October or November 2015.
- Women – No Fees
- General, OBC – Rs.100 for Prelims
- SC/ST/PH – No Fees
There will be three stages i) Prelims ii) Mains iii) Personal Interview
- Last Date to pay fees – 18 June 2015
- Last Date to Apply – 19 June 2015
- Prelims Exam Date – 23 August 2015
How To Apply:
- Read Official Notification before Applying
- Visit upsconline.nic.in to apply
- If you have done any mistakes in applying just fill a new fresh form and then you will get New Registration ID. Don’t forget to save that Registration ID as it is necessary while applying for Mains. Always use Latest Registration ID.
- For OBC candidates: Be sure if you fall in OBC Non Creamy Layer. Check here to know if you belong to OBC Non Creamy layer or OBC Creamy Layer .
- Hall Ticket will be available on upsc.gov.in by the first week of August 2015.
- UPSC Helpline Numbers: 011-23381125/ 011-23385271/ 011-23098543.
-> How To Prepare for UPSC Civil Services Exam