Many of us would have read about Manidhaneyam IAS Academy on newspaper. After seeing the results of any competitive exams, we or our parents would start to think about Manidhanaeyam IAS Academy and wonder that it is a free academy and would provide free coaching, free food, free shelter and everything without expecting anything from you. Since unemployment is increasing in India as a whole, our state cannot escape from it. Also there is an exponential growth in number of engineers in the country and some hate engineering, some not even know what it is after passing it with difficulty. So everyone starts to run towards the civil service examination aiming for IAS or IPS telling that it is our childhood aim to serve our society and poor people. They will be sure that without an Institute we can’t clear this exam so let us join in an institute and with the magic they would make as an IAS. By the effects of newspapers and news channels, they would have known only one name. i.e Saidai Duraisamy’s Manidhanaeyam IAS Academy.
But they don’t know how to join this academy. If you log on to their official website saidais.com there won’t be any clear information and if you call them they won’t attend. We can’t blame them for not attending calls as they will get hundreds of calls each day. but if they maintain their website properly there won’t be any problem. Just to help my juniors, I’m doing that work. I’m not an authorized person from Saidai Duraisamy’s Manidhaneyam IAS Academy but just an alumnus.
About Manidhaneyam IAS Academy:
- Manidhaneyam IAS Academy was started in December 2006.
- Manidhaneyam IAS Academy is undoubtedly one of the best institutes for all competitive exams available in Chennai. Other Top 10 Institutes in Chennai
- It is run by Manidhaneyam Charitable Trust, Chennai. The members of this trust are Mr. Saidai Sa. Duraisamy Avargal, Mrs. Mallika Duraisamy, Mr. Vetri Duraisamy M.A.B.L.,
- Manidhaneyam provides coaching for UPSC Civil Services Exam, TNPSC Group 1,2,3,4 Exams, VAO, TNUSRB SI Exams and many other competitive exams.
- Aspirants from any state can join here.
- UPSC coaching is given at Anna Nagar centre and TNPSC coaching at CIT Nagar branch, some colleges/schools in and around Nandanam. The venue for TNPSC coaching will be changing, but UPSC coaching hasn’t changed. Especially for Prelims.
- First You have to write an entrance exam and can enter into free prelims class for UPSC preparation. For TNPSC classes, there won’t be any entrance exam and all those who applied for MNT free classes can attend the class.
- Entrance exam notification for UPSC will be by the month of July & exam by August & classes starts in September. The scheduled months may vary according to the Notification released by UPSC. For TNPSC, SI, and other exams classes will be started after a week of notification released by any service commission.
- After writing Prelims by the month of May, they will provide free Mains Class also.
- If you pass these exams they will provide free Personality test (Interview) coaching too.
- Boys and girls should come to classes only in formals. Formal Shirt and Pants for Boys and Churidar for Girls. Jeans pants and t-shirts are not allowed as Saidai Duraisamy sir feels disgusted about those dresses.
- They do not have any options to study by Paying fees. You have to get through the exam and can enjoy education at free of cost. But some gossips says Apollo Institute is the paid institute run by them. But it may be a hoax too as there is no evidence about such gossips.
- Staffs taking classes in the academy are geeks and they will teach you perfectly, but you have to utilize those faculties well. they will answer you more only if you question more. Mr Senthil Kumar, Director of TIME Institute, Mr.Monikandan, The Director of Monikandan IAS Academy, Mr. Shanmugam, The director of Vetri IAS study Circle, Mr.Sathya, The Director of Sathya IAS Academy were taking classes in Manidhaneyam IAS Academy in the year 2012. Saravana Moorthi sir is best for UPSC history classes till date. Like the while, all faculties are excellent in this academy.
- They do provide free accommodation and food for students who have cleared UPSC Civil Services Exam Prelims. My seniors said that before 2012 they will provide free accommodation and food to all students who have cleared Manidhaneyam Entrance itself. But during those years, only 100- 200 students will be studying in this academy and so they felt easy to give those for free. but now nearly 2000 candidates are getting educated from this institute and feeding them for free is really difficult. There will be a limited number of paid accommodations for those who haven’t cleared UPSC CSE Prelims (Only for boys). Just approach the Mmanidhaneyam office for such accommodations. The hostel for prelims coaching is in Anna Nagar and for Mains is at Saidapet.
- All optional Subjects are not handled here. For Example Mathematics optional classes are not available in Chennai itself the same condition for engineering optional too. So the same law applies to Manidhaneyam IAS Academy. They provide coaching for popular optional subjects. i.e optional subject taken by the majority of candidates as we know Geography, Public Administration, Political Sciences will be chosen by a large number of candidates. One of Friend who cleared mains by studying in Manidhaneyam IAS Academy said they will recommend you to any reputed institutes for free of cost for optional subject classes like mathematics if you clear UPSC Civil service exam prelims. Their official announcements says Optional Subjects offered by Manidhaneyam IAS academy are:
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Indian History
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- I hope you have a clear idea about Manidhaneyam now. for more doubts on the entrance exam and how to join in the academy; visit our FAQ page.
- The Best alternative coaching centre for Manidhaneyam IAS academy is All India Coaching Centre run by Government of Tamilnadu. Click here to read about that academy
- If you have more doubts just comment below but befor that read our Previous Post on Frequently asked Questions about Manidhaneyam IAS Academy
-> Like Our Facebook Online community for Manidhaneyam